Why You NEED This Blouse
I bought this blouse last week and have already rocked it four times (and received TONS of compliments every time). Here’s why.
- It’s ADORABLE. I first saw it on the gorgeous @simplyherfav and bought it immediately. I’m not exaggerating when I say I have never received more compliments on a single garment in my life.
- It’s SO flattering. No matter your body shape, size, or style, you can totally slay in this top. It’s billowy on purpose, not like you’re trying to hide something. But if you are, it hugs the right spots and hides the right ones, too.
- It’s well-made. One of my favorite affordable Nordstrom brands J.O.A. produces quality clothing without the sky-high “quality” price. I was pleasantly surprised when this piece arrived and the material was lined and much weightier than I had anticipated. I know this garment will last years.
- It’s on-trend, but classic. The off-the-shoulder look has been hot and cold the past few years, but made its most prominent impact this summer. I know it’s August now, but the weight of this top is absolutely transitional and the color is classic. Its sleeves also have enough interest to throw a structured or fur vest over it in the fall and winter and still look weather-appropriate.
- Last, but most certainly not least, IT’S AFFORDABLE! This baby is on SALE and still available in ALL SIZES! Under $50 for a high-quality, season-less, flattering, beautiful blouse is a must in my book (or blog). Buy it here!